Our Buschenschank is located in the heart of Neustift am Walde, nestled between vineyards and the Wienerwald. With its cosy parlours, excellent wines and the romantic courtyard it is one of the most popular “Heurigen” in Vienna. The architect of the house, which was built over 40 years ago, was Professor Walter von Hoesslin, a renowned stage designer and the co-founder of the Bregenzer Festspiele. The rustic atmosphere oozes congeniality, no matter which part of the house you find yourself in:
Apart from our biggest seating area,
- the Stadl, which offers space for 70 to 170 people,
we also offer premises for smaller events:
- Press-Stüberl (20 to 42 people),
- Schmiede (40 to 68 people & its own garden)
- Basement (50 to 80 people).
- Attic 1-4 four rooms of varying sizes for 30-150 people (these can be combined and booked together)
- Höslinstube 30 to 60 people
- Stube 20 to 45 people
- Schank 20 to 48 people
Each room has its own character
but all of them offer great atmosphere and ambiance
All rooms are separated and exclusive so you and your guests can celebrate undisturbed, be it with or without music, with DJ or live band. Maybe you feel like some background music in typical Viennese style?
Let us know – our experienced musicians are happy to assist.